An absolute waste of money.Leonard Cobb should be shut down.

Unoganized, unproffesional, unreliable. Don't take the chance! This *** began my garage job without the required permits. A stop work order was placed on my home.

The village imposed fines for the violations and this *** wanted ME to pay the fines. I did some research on Leonard Cobb and discovered some fruad cases related to him under multiple company names.

He has been involved in taking money and not performing work as well as beginning the work and not finnishing.I wouldn't hire this outfit to build a dog house.

Had an Experience with Will County Builders?

Comments

Lenny Cobb runs a very shoddy operation.It took him 5 months ot demo my old stand alone garage and build the new attached garage.

Show up late (10-11am) leave early (2-3PM) and not on site every day to get the job done. Permit process was less than acceptable as I found out the day of the rough inspection that I, the homeowner, had been listed as the electrician. Because my nature is to be methodical, he had a work plan because I gave him one as he didn't have one.

He does not maintain project financials so the owner will need to keep weekly8 logs of payment and percent complete.My caution is that if you contract with him, include a hefty delay damages clause in your contract.